Simplify treasury management in Microsoft Business Central with advanced cash flow management, and payment schedule.
Cash flow management has been extended to allow the separation of certain specific document flows on the cash accounts plan, including:
- Sales Shipments not invoiced
- Purchase Receipts not invoiced
- Bills Portfolio to be presented
- Bills Portfolio to be confirmed
- Purchase Credit Memos
- Sales Credit Memos
- Customer Payments
- Vendor Payments
- Vendor payments in Hold
The Payment Statement dashboard is an integrated tool that allows companies, in particular the Board or Finance office, to control the flow of payments over a certain period, and assess how to deal with costs through the available liquidity of linked bank accounts.
The app manages the reverse factor and Currency revaluation processes and CBI standard import files.
(Disclaimer: each trade mark, like CBI, belongs to the respective owner)
- Extendend Cash Flow including new document types in the standard BC function
- Risk days management in Payment Method
- Smart currency data shifting function for the cash flow worksheet
- Possibility of handling WHAT-IF scenario for cash flows
- Payment statement dashoard for in a glance analysis of the vendor payable entries
- Vendor bill can be executed form the payment statement
- Reverse Factor management
- CBI files import for bank reconciliation
Cah flow Setup example
Some functions require a valid Horsa License (subscription – contact Horsa – not for free). The license is downloaded through APP Network.
This app supports both the Essentials and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is supported in all countries, where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English and Italian.