FarmaD is the solution that allows communications with pharmaceutical industry external datasources.
FarmaD can handle real-time or asynchronous data exchange with other Https services using XML format for request and response messages, specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry.
Some examples can be the master data of customers and suppliers, the sending of transfer orders from the headquarters to secondary warehouses that receive communication through the external database.
Using special cross-reference mappings, exchanged data can be transformed into external databases names and fields.
- Real-time and asynchronous XML data exchange via HTTPS
- Cross references mapping between record fields
- Standard mapping provided for Customers, Vendors, Items, Item prices and discounts, Purchase Orders, Transfer Orders and Salespersons
- Special mapping provided for retail purpose like POS transactions and statements
- Contains entities especially designed for the Italian Pharmaceutical item data bank records, including bill of materials for commercial use
- Scheduling for data exchange and data transformation
- Use of progressive entry numbers for incremental update
- Custom Gateway for special protocol differente than XML standards
- Can run custom codeunits for data mapping and transformation
Setup for Dafne (trade mark) consortium data exchange
Purchase Order Data exchange queue integration
Farmaclick (trade mark) date exchange setup
Some functions require a valid Horsa License (subscription – contact Horsa – not for free). The license is downloaded through APP Network.
This app supports both the Essentials and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This app is supported in all countries, where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
The app is available in English and Italian.